Make Money Online or 8 Simple Ways To Not Make One Dollar.
I became inspired this evening to write this post after battling a knock-you-to-the-floor-and-make-you-cry-for-mama throat infection these past few days. I mean I cried for about an hour in the doctor’s office because of the body aches. It wasn’t until his nurse about half-hour after I was given a dose of pain medication in my rear-end that was able to control the tears. I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone. GRRHH. I feel like an orchid now.
Back to the matter at hand. I’ve been struggling with this ever since I came down with that bug and thought long and hard about the best way to sum up my instructions for all my sisters out there who REALLY want to know how to not make money online.
You think I’m kidding? I’m not. Here are 8 simple tips to not work from home, not make any money from home and be able to look at the clock on this same date and time next year and say to yourself, “I really have to get something started.” Here goes:
- Go your 9-5 everyday. Make sure you get there on time and follow all the rules. Once you get home you’ll have to pick little Johnny up from after-school, drop his friend off, cook dinner, feed the kids, check the mail, call your sister/mom/friend (whichever your prefer), and do some tidying up; all while simultaneously trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow, what you weren’t able to finish at work, and how much your man wants to get next to you. Got that. Good.
- Now that your head is clear and your family is fed, safe and sleep you need to get down to business. You want to work from home right? You’ll have to get to your computer to read all the jokes, look at all the pictures, and read all the chain letters from your friends. You’ve got to spend at least 1 hour finishing this task.
- When you do have a little time on the weekends sign up to every newsletter from every guru you even remotely think you may be interested in. I mean every single last one of them.
- On your days off spend 2-3 hours every day reading about the latest, greatest e-book, or product launch that is guaranteed to make you rich in 60 days or less or you get “Your Money Back.”
- For every 30 emails you read buy at least one of the E-books or programs offered. Spend $100 trying affiliate marketing. Spend $397 for the latest “secret” marketing strategies. Spend at least $1497 building a website. Then spend at a minimum $2-3000 trying to get traffic to your site. In case I forgot, please don’t forget to throw some pay-per-click ads up just because the look so darn easy.
- Next. Go do your research. Research every work at home opportunity you come across. And I mean EVERYTHING. Research [tag]how to make money with Adsense, membership sites, squeeze pages, how to make money with Clickbank, with a blog, with Ebay, with forum marketing, how to make money with affiliate marketing, with E-books, with YouTube. Did I forget anything? If I did, then please go spend some cash on that too.
- Once you’re finished with tip #6 you can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. However, it’s probably in the wee hours of the morning and you do realize that you have to get up to go to work very early. In that case, just forget it. Go to bed and get some good rest. You’ll finish reading those emails and doing your research tomorrow.
- Rinse. Repeat.
There is a point here. If you really want to work from home, there are some things you need to do. I know my sisters are distracted, overworked and inundated with responsibilities. I know that information overload is very distracting. However, If you really want to have the pleasure of being home with your kids and vacationing when you want, then there’s going to have to be some changes made. In what areas? That’s up to you to decide.
What I want to share with you is that I’ve made at least four of those tips above a ritual in my life and it wasn’t until I made some serious changes that I began to take the action required to be successful. Again, I don’t have any screen shots of my HUGE affiliate checks to show you. Not yet. I am humbly beginning my journey after spending years of my life and thousands of my dollars going in circles. That in itself was a journey.
If you really want to make money online, stay with me. I promise to share with you all that I learn. If you don’t want to work from home, then, by all means, copy and paste the above list somewhere you can see it everyday and follow it faithfully.
More Articles From Around The Net
How Internet Marketing Keeps the Ball Rolling – Internet marketing is better at keeping the ball rolling, business-wise, than any other medium. I swear, this diagram will make perfect sense by the time you’re done reading: Step 1: All Marketing Starts With Discovery You start …
Overcome Your Technology Challenges With Charly Leetham – I have a technical, sales & marketing, training background. I worked as a field service technician, contract manager, business manager and have even taught people, to teach to teach people to teach their dogs (an Instructor trainer). …