Have you ever designed a incredible new web site with skillful graphics and offers for your visitors, but not a soul comes to visit? Any online community wants traffic to be successful because no visitors means no sales. Paid traffic is usually effective but it is also very expensive. If you do not have a lot of money to spend on marketing, here are a couple of good sources of free traffic.
1. Article submitting. Writing and submitting articles to directories is my number one recommendation. Article directories let you add your website name and link in a resource box at the end of the page. By adding a link you will receive traffic from all sites that publish your article. Another benefit is that it provides backlinks from all those sites, which will increase the ranking of your site in search engines.
2. Traffic exchange sites. Traffic exchanges lets you surf other members sites to earn credits for your own website to be shown. The trouble with these sites are that individuals are usually only interested in earning credits, and are not paying attention to the sites they are viewing. The best way to grab their attention is by using a splash page, offering something of worth in exchange for them signing up to your mailing list. Once they are on your mailing list, you can use it to pitch different products and business opportunities.
3. Search engine optimization. SEO is the science of making your website more appealing to search engines, and is essential to receiving free traffic. There are a number of free SEO resource sites online if you want to optimize your own website. An additional option is to hire a company that specializes in SEO to do it for you.
4. Classified ads. There are a number of sites where you can place classified ads for free to get more visitors and backlinks. There are too much to list here but if you search on google for “free classified ad” you will find hundreds which you can present your website to.
5. Forum posting. Numerous forums allow you to add links to your signature at the end of your articles. When using forums do not spam by posting blatant advertisements. You should post questions and answers to other individuals posts and become known as someone who genuinely wants to ascertain from others. Spamming will only turn them off and may get you disqualified from the forum.
These are the basics of getting free traffic to your website. There are thousands of people who have gotten rich promoting their products and services on the internet for free – the only thing it really costs is time and a don’t give up attitude.
wealthy affiliate scam
Discover how to build more free traffic for your sites.