What is the Ardipithecus Ramidus? Just wait until you find out.
I know this doesn’t have much to do with women in business or making money online. However, I am intrigued by these findings and wanted to share them here with you today.
I found this little article on the Wall Street Journal. It shares with us how researchers have kept a secret from us since 1994 about some 4.4 million-year-old human ancestors of ours that they found in Ethiopia. What I want to know is WHY did they keep it a secret for 15 year?
The article about Ardipithecus Ramidus can be found here….
If this remotely interests you, tell me what you think..
Have you noticed that every now and then a sista might need her butt kicked?
Now don’t take it personally, but it has to be done and somebody has to do it.
Have you noticed that every now and then a sister might need her butt kicked in order to get into gear?
Now don’t take it personally, but it has to be done and somebody has to do it. ACTION! That’s word i’m looking for. Well, I found a sista that’s willing to do it for you. Head over to Denise Wakeman’s site The Biz Tips Blog and read all about getting your butt into gear.
“Who said women can’t make money online? I beg to differ.”
I’m not into politics as some of my fellow country men and women are. However, I feel compelled to say a special thanks to a man I admired. So here goes: Thank you Senator Edward M. Kennedy.
Thank you for fighting for me.
Thank you for hearing the silent cries of those didn’t even suspect you were fighting for them.
Thank you for your resilience in helping shatter the “ISM’s”.
Thank you for your for trying to right the wrongs committed on us.
Thank you so much for your knowing that the ends are not meeting and continuing to encourage us despite that.
Thank you for you perserverance and courage to stand up for those who could not bear the weight on their legs anymore.
Thank you for your for advocating for the “minority”.
As President Obama said so eloquently, “Ted Kennedy’s life’s work was not to champion those with wealth or power or special connections, It was to give a voice to those who were not heard, to add a rung to the ladder of opportunity, to make real the dream of our founding.”
May you meet up with your brothers and rest in peace.
Pinging is actually the action where a certain aggregator is notified whenever your web log or blog is updated, so that the aggregator may show the freshest post of your blog on their website. This is also a very useful method to pulling in some traffic to your site.
Sending out a ping is like raising your hand in class to announce you have something to say. Your teachers, the search engines and aggegators are waiting to hear you speak. If you don’t ping the weblog tracking sites to let them know that your site has been updated, how will they ever know. The bigger your ping list, the higher the chances of receiving traffic from those sources.
With that said, pinging is a great way to get the word out. Here’s a list of sites that I personally ping to inside my wordpress panel:
This ping list is compliments of my buddy Vladimir Prelovac and is much appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
How do I print screen? Lots of people keep asking me this question. So, this is my attemp to sum it up in as few steps as possible. It’s really simple.
- Go to the screen you want to print (for example, your website if that’s what you want to print).
- Take a look at your keyboard. If you have a MAC, look for the “f14” button. If you have what normal people have, you should see a “PrtScn” key. 🙂
3. Press that button. If your print screen key is on top of “SysRq,” then you’ll have to hold down the “Shift key” and press this button at the same time.
4. Now go to whatever picture editing program you have on your computer and open it. If you own a PC you should have Microsoft Paint. That’s the simplest one.
5. Take your mouse and point into the new document you just opened and right-click. If that doesn’t work, then click “Edit” from the top menu and then click “Paste”. Your picture should now be right in front your eyes.
6. You have just learned how to print screen. Edit it however you want. Now when somebody asks you “How do I print screen?” Tell them to visit my site for instructions 🙂
Here’s an example”