How do I print screen? Lots of people keep asking me this question. So, this is my attemp to sum it up in as few steps as possible. It’s really simple.
- Go to the screen you want to print (for example, your website if that’s what you want to print).
- Take a look at your keyboard. If you have a MAC, look for the “f14” button. If you have what normal people have, you should see a “PrtScn” key.
3. Press that button. If your print screen key is on top of “SysRq,” then you’ll have to hold down the “Shift key” and press this button at the same time.
4. Now go to whatever picture editing program you have on your computer and open it. If you own a PC you should have Microsoft Paint. That’s the simplest one.
5. Take your mouse and point into the new document you just opened and right-click. If that doesn’t work, then click “Edit” from the top menu and then click “Paste”. Your picture should now be right in front your eyes.
6. You have just learned how to print screen. Edit it however you want. Now when somebody asks you “How do I print screen?” Tell them to visit my site for instructions
Here’s an example”