Private Label Rights article memberships are popular because they save many businesses and individuals the trouble of having to create their own website content. While this may seem like an easy task, creating interesting and informative while incorporating specific keywords takes quite a bit of time and effort…not to mention talent. At least if you want to rank well with the search engines and get lots of traffic to your site.
The problem is there are an overabundance of PLR membership websites to choose from and they all claim to offer the best product for the price. But how do you know you’re getting the best product for your money? Here’s a few tips to help you choose the best PLR membership for you.
1) Demand. It’s good to know how popular this subject is with consumers. If it’s a subject that few people are interested in, then it won’t help get traffic to your site. If you don’t get traffic to your site, you don’t sell your product or service.
2) Price. Determine in advance how much you’re willing to pay on a monthly basis for PLR content. Some sites offer a monthly membership giving you a certain amount of PLR content for a set monthly fee. There are also sites that charge per PLR content package without a monthly membership. Knowing how much you want to spend per month will help you decide which option is better for you and your budget.
3) Quality. There truly isn’t much way to tell if the quality of the product is as good as promised prior to purchasing it. However, if they offer a money back guarantee, then if the product is not all the site promises it to be, then you have the guarantee to fall back on.
4) Restrictions. PLR articles come with the license to put your name on it and claim the work as your own. However, it does not give you resell rights and may also restrict your ability to change other parts of the article. This is only important if you wish to rewrite the article to make it unique.
5) Distribution. Many PLR membership sites restrict the number of content packages they sell. However, these distribution restrictions could be at 50 or 500 sales. It the content your purchasing is distributed to 500 members, it will hurt your search engine rankings. And if your ranking is low, traffic will be low…and so will sales. To protect your rankings and promote higher sales, it’s important to consider the distribution restrictions when choosing a PLR membership.
6) Updates. Some PLR websites, rather than updating their content tend to recycle. For this reason alone, you should confirm that the site you decide on updates their content regularly. Your monthly membership fee is not worth the money if you are not getting new and current content on a regular basis.
There are some PLR websites that don’t require a membership. If you are new to purchasing PLR or don’t need content regularly, this might be an option for you. This is also a good choice because you can purchase only the content you need when you need it. Not to mention that you’re not wasting a monthly membership fee on niche topics that don’t have anything to do with your site.
Source: Greta Gunselman on iSnare
Click here for the ultimate make money online PLR membership site.
For the tips about web traffic, visit this site and read how people are doing it.